What does it mean to be an AACSB accredited university?
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, AACSB is an International accreditation which is the hallmark of excellence in management education. AACSB standards guide and inform a rigorous self-evaluation and peer review process, and attainment of AACSB accreditation acknowledges exceptional quality and continuous improvement. Read this brochure to learn more about our 2017 AACSB Reaccreditation and what it means. Worldwide, AACSB accreditation is perceived as the highest standard of achievement for business schools, helping to ensure:
- Quality teaching and current curricula
- Effective management of resources to advance a vibrant and relevant mission
- Advancement of business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
- Cultivation of meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty
- Graduates who have achieved specified learning goals