ESU Deposit Slip & Receipt
ESU Deposit Slip
Instructions for Completion:
- Date deposit is made.
- Account number to be credited.
- Indicate taxable sales (enter a “T” for taxable or leave blank).
- Source code number to indicate the type of revenue received.
- Numerical dollar amount received for that source code.
- Description of why the revenue was received.
- Amount of sales tax collected and included in the deposit.
- Total cash received.
- Total check received.
- Total credit card payments received.
- Total deposit.
* A new line is to be used each time there is a change in source code or description. Separate deposit slips should be completed for deposits to different account numbers.
ESU Deposit Slip Receipt