Scholarships: Continuing at ESU
Link to Art 96 Scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of work submitted by prospective candidates.
- Applicants must be degree seeking Art majors and enrolled in at least twelve credits at ESU in 2018-19.
- Each applicant may submit a portfolio of up to ten works completed for a class at Emporia State University. Digital images may be substituted for large-scale work or original art that is not available.
- All works must have been completed between last year’s scholarship competition and now.
- Each piece must include a label with the following information:
- Academic semester work was completed.
- Each applicant must complete a Scholarship Application form, which will ask for the following information:
- Year Entering: Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Eligibility for Financial Need based on current FAFSA
- Eligibility for Stauffer Scholarship, which includes being a Kansas Graduate with at least 2.7 high school GPA, and majoring in Art Education, Glass, or Sculpture
- Submit your portfolio of artwork and Scholarship Application Form:
When: Monday, March 26, 2018
Where: Eppink Gallery
Time: Set up: 9:00 am to 2:50 pm, Judging will take place from 3:00pm to 4:00pm.
- No works will be accepted after 2:50 pm.
- All works must be picked up 12:00 pm the next day, Tuesday, March 27, 2018.
Scholarship Recipients announced at Student Exhibition Opening - April 3, 2018, 5:00-7:00
Questions: See Scholarship Committee: Derek Wilkinson, Mayela Cardenas, and James Ehlers