Alumni board welcomes three new members
Building relationships will be the focus of ESU’s Alumni Association for the coming year. Association board members met in June to adopt a strategic plan that includes a five-part vision:
- Hosting an on-campus “superbowl” event for alumni and friends of ESU,
- Ensuring alumni have opportunities to network with each other in diverse geographic regions,
- Collaborating with ESU in recruiting future students,
- Targeting alumni and friends to donate time, talents and treasure to ESU, and
- Engaging alumni as active advocates for higher education.
June’s meeting was the first for three new members--Brett Bruner (BSB’06), Baldwin City, Will Ramsay (BSE’67), Lenexa, and Omar Rogers, Jr. (BSE’69, MS’71), Bowling Green, Ky.