Second Bachelor's Degree Admissions Process
Where will your next degree take you?
Second Bachelor's Degree Admissions Requirements
Congratulations on your decision to earn a second bachelor's degree from Emporia State! ESU offers 200+ academic programs. With a wide range of options, you can choose the major that will help you achieve your goals.
Online Application Alert
Our online application is temporarily down for maintenance. To receive a free application for admission:
A. Call 620-341-5465 to fill out an application by phone or
B. Visit this link to electronically submit or mail application via postal service
If you have any questions or need assistance please do not hesitate to give us a call or email us at go2ESU@emporia.edu.
Step-by-step guide to applying
Students who received their first undergraduate degree from Emporia State University will be exempt from completing further general education requirements, unless the general education courses are required for the new degree. Students that received their first undergraduate degree from another college or university will complete the general education courses.
- For returning ESU students, complete the Second Bachelor Application form.
- For new ESU students
- Complete the Online Undergraduate Admissions Application.
- Have official transcripts sent to ESU from the institution(s) from which you earned your bachelor's degree, as well transcripts for as any post-baccalaureate work.
- When you are admitted to Emporia State, you will receive an acceptance letter with your E-Number. Start at the Hornet 365 First Time User page to activate your account.
- Work with your assigned advisor to enroll in classes.
If you have questions, call us at 620-341-5465 or email go2ESU@emporia.edu.