Admissions Process Non-Traditional Students (TradPlus)
Now is the perfect time to start, or finish, your degree
As a TradPlus student at Emporia State, you bring a wealth of life experience and knowledge to the university community.
Non-Traditional Student (TradPlus) Admissions Process
A student is considered non-traditional if they have not attended a college/institution the semester following their high school graduation.
Step-by-step guide to applying
- Fill out your online application and pay the $30 application fee. Application fees can be paid online through the application portal, in person at the admissions office, or by phone at 620-341-5465.
- Send in your high school transcript or GED, and any college transcripts you may have from concurrent enrollment during high school. Transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for federal financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov and connect with the ESU Financial Aid Office by calling 620-341-5457 or emailing email@example.com.
- Once you are admitted to Emporia State, you will receive an acceptance letter with your login information and student E-Number. Start at the Hornet 365 First Time User page to activate your account.
- Check your scholarship eligibility by browsing through available scholarships.
- Register for Hornet Connection. At Hornet Connection you will enroll in classes and receive your Hornet ID.
If you need help logging in, applying or have questions about campus, call 620-341-5465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.