Peterson Planetarium Scheduling
Schedule your visit!
We have regular scheduled showings nearly every Thursday and every other Saturday. They are open to campus and community and free admission. Reserve a seat - (620) 341-5636 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We take special requests such as K-12 classes or after school programs, university or community groups, birthdays, pre-game, and campus tours. See our selection of full dome videos that we offer along with a current night sky tour of constellations and more. Request a special showing - (620) 341-5636 or email@example.com
Points to know
- Location: We are at the south end of Science Hall, just north of the campus library located on the corner of 12th Ave. and Merchant Street. Elevators available for planetarium access and room for wheel chairs.
- Our best times for groups are:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - 9am - 4pm
- Evening and weekend shows are possible upon request.
- Suggested Donation for the Group Request: $20 per showing. Donations go toward new video programming.
- Capacity: Minimum of 5 and maximum of 38 participants.
Campus parking: metered parking north of Science Hall; permit parking only available for free after 4:30 pm. Nearby street parking available on 13th Street.