Visser Hall 208 Office Phone: 620-341-5447 or 5448 Fax: 620-341-6123
What is Field Placement and Licensure?
The Office of Field Placement and Licensure houses many programs including
1) teacher licensure
2) coordination of field experiences for Introduction to Teaching, student teaching, counselor education, adaptive special education, School of Library and Information Management and Modern Languages, and
3) the Family Literacy Program.
Office Hours - 8:00-5:00PM
- Mrs. Shannon Hall, Director - 8:30am-5:00pm
- Mrs. Cheryl Protheroe, Administrative Specialist - 8:00am-5:00pm
- Mrs. Andra Baldwin, Education Licensure Officer - 8:00am-5:00pm
- Mrs. Gwen Eidman, Family Literacy Program Coordinator - by appointment