- You are a guest in the school and classrooms.
- Show respect. Remember protocol. (Titles Mr., Mrs., Miss ,Ms., Dr.)
- Show enthusiasm. Build a rapport and good working relationship with the teacher.
- Be quick to listen and observant………and slow to speak.
- BE PUNCTUAL……..
- Act and dress in a professional manner.
- Learn the school’s behavior expectations and enforce them.
- Learn the procedures of the classroom that you work in.
- Enter and leave classrooms quietly and discreetly.
- Be alert to what is needed to be done.
- Keep student information and situations confidential.
- Always consult your classroom teacher if you have any questions.
- Notify your teacher if you experience any difficulty with a student.
Many commercial games and teacher resources are available through ESU.
*Flint Hills Instructional Media Center (Visser Hall 226)
*Science and Mathematics Education Center (Science Hall 177)
Your future is in the business of educating students.
You are providing a much needed service.
YOU ARE IMPORTANT!!!!!