1. Policies on governance and operations of the unit
2010-2011 Student Handbook(note that the Table of Contents is at the end of the handbook.)
2. Organizational chart or description of the unit governance structure
3. Unit policies on student services such as counseling and advising
4. Recruiting and admission policies for candidates
5. Academic calendars, catalogs, unit publications, grading policies, and unit advertising
|The Teachers College Legacy of Excellence brochure|
|The Teachers College Touch the Future flyer|
|Adaptive Special Education flyer|
|Alternate Route Restricted License brochure|
|Elementary Education booklet|
|Reading Specialist brochure|
|School Counselor flyer|
|School Counseling and Special Education brochure|
|School Psychology flyer|
|Secondary Education flyer|
6. Unit budget, with provisions for assessment, technology, and professional development
7. Budgets of comparable units with clinical components on campus or similar units at other campuses.
8. Faculty workload policies
9. Summary of faculty workloads
10. List of facilities, including computer labs and curriculum resource centers
11. Description of library resources
Willam Allen White Library
Kellogg Online Catalog is the primary tool for searching the collections of White Library.
Collection Catalog delivers text results only for a search.
Full-Text and Print Journals Catalog contains a complete listing of journals that the university has access to both in the collections and online.
Locations for Catalog Items indicates satellite locations for library holdings including the Nursing Library, The Teachers College Resource Center, the Science Hall Map Library, and the Science and Math Education Center.
Research Guides provides students research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by Library staff.
Course Reserves alerts students in courses where materials are put on reserve about the availability of these materials
E-Resources is a comprehensive set of links to all databases, journals, and reserves that the univeristy has access to.
12. Description of resources for distance learning, if applicable