YELLOW RIBBON PROGRAM
Beginning with the Fall 2012 semester Emporia State University will participate in the Department of Veterans Affairs Post 911/Chapter 33 Yellow Ribbon Program. The criteria for eligibility at Emporia State University are as follows:
- Yellow Ribbon funds will be available to 100% eligible out-of-state veterans or out-of-state transfer of eligibility students
- Yellow Ribbon allocations will be awarded on a first-come/first-served basis per academic year.
- The maximum contribution will be $2,000 per academic year to out-of-state veterans or out-of-state transfer of eligibility students ($1,000 per Fall/Spring semester)
- Emporia State University will fund up to 10 out-of-state veterans or out-of-state transfer of eligibility students per academic year.
- All supporting documentation MUST be submitted with the VA Form.
- A degree plan must be completed and signed by the academic advisor each semester.
For further information, contact Marilyn R. Buchele, Veterans Educational Services Coordinator, 260 Memorial Union, <firstname.lastname@example.org> or (620) 341-5267.