Services & Resources
Student Affairs Learning and Assessment provides consultation services to all Student Affairs departments. We assist staff and students with all stages in the assessment process, from planning to design to implementation to analysis and reporting. We can assist with:
- Writing learning objectives
- Determining appropriate methods to measure achievement of objectives
- Creating instruments and processes for data collection, such as focus group protocols and questions, survey questions, embedded assessments, etc.
- Developing a plan for gathering and using assessment data
- Researching and mining existing data sources for information that can inform practice
- Connecting results to divisonal and institutional outcomes
- Data analysis
- Writing reports
- Assessment training and development for professional, graduate, and student staff
The department has a premium Surveymonkey subscription for web surveys that is available for use by Student Affairs departments. Contact Jason Bosch for assistance with developing and deploying surveys.
Kodak Handheld Video Cameras
Two Kodak Playsport ZX5 video cameras and a tripod are available for staff and students to check out for use in collecting data for assessment purposes. To request use of a camera and/or tripod, complete the check-out form.
Student Affairs Learning Theme Icons
Click here to download the learning theme icons.