||Emporia & Lyon County Area
||Intigrated Behavior Technologies
||Intensive Individual Support providers
||Will be running Applied Behavior Analysis programs and Taking an collecting Data for with my Autistic son's in my home through Integrated Behavior Technologies. Under a Autism Specialist guidance
||1. Degree, or 60 college credit in Behavior Analysis, Education, Counseling, School Psychology, Psychology, Sociology, social work, Nursing, Teaching, Special Education or related field.
2. 1,000 hours working with a person with an autism /Developmental Disabilities
3. Candidates selected must pass a background check
4. Reliable transportation.
5. IIS providers will start at $11.00 an hr. and will make $13.00 an hour after mandatory ABA program training.
6. Hours will be 15 hours a week all year
7. Need a flexible person with hours and schedule as you are working with my kids in my home and we are not facility! (Kids get sick, life happens, etc.)
8. Family will give gas money for gas for short work days.
||$11.00 to start
|Hours Per Week:
|Number of Positions:
||2 positions avalible
|Anticipated Starting Date:
||Need as soon as I can get one
|Deadline for Applications:
||Just get it in as soon as possible
|How to Apply:
||Please call me at 785-554-3568 or 785-589-2236 for an application.
||1106 N.155th Suite B, Basehor K.S., Kansas 66007