To complete the eCheckup To Go Alcohol Program you will need a computer with internet access. If computer access is a difficulty for you, please contact Lindsay Bays ADAP Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 620-341-5222.
Please read all instructions below before logging onto eCheckup To Go Alcohol Program
- Navigate to: https://interwork.sdsu.edu/echeckup/usa/alc/coll/emporia
- You must complete the program in one sitting (session). Please allow up to 30 minutes to complete the program
- Print or otherwise keep a record of the User ID (UID) the program assigns to you
- Complete all "Input" pages.
- Review every "Feedback" page.
- Click"VerifyCompletion of your eCHECKUP TO GO "
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete all steps of the verification.
If you do not complete the entire program, or do not complete the Verification of Completion at the end of the program, you may be asked to re-take the program to complete this pre-registration requirement.