Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Crime and Delinquency Studies
To be considered for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be officially declared a Sociology or CDS Major.
- Applicant need a minimum of a 3.0 GPA to be considered.
- Applicant must be Sophomore, Junior, or First Semester Senior.
- Applicant must have at least one more semester before graduating.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic achievement, donor restrictions, and availability of funds.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants will be highly encouraged to become a member of a departmental student organization including, but not limited to, Alpha Kappa Delta (AKD) and the Sociology Club. Departmental Student Organizations
- The application deadline is February 16, 2018.
- The applications will be reviewed Spring 2018 by a faculty committee within the department.
Contact Person: If you have any questions about this scholarship contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your academic advisor.
Application Form: Please complete and submit the application below including an essay addressing the question:
"What does a Sociology or CDS major mean to you?"