Applying for Master of Science in Informatics with a concentration in Nursing
The Master of Science in Informatics is an online program with an initial offering of a concentration in Nursing. The program is currently open for admission to Kansas students and those in the Kansas City, Missouri metropolitan area and will be expanded geographically with additional concentrations in 2016.
The first program cohort begins Fall 2015. The deadline for applications is July 1.
- Completed graduate application form - Office of Graduate Studies Application.
- Submit official transcripts from all undergraduate colleges/universities attended.
- Identification Statement Form
- Two professional letters of recommendation.
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA is required for full admission. Applicants with a GPA under 3.0 may be considered for probationary admission.
- Written Statement of Objectives: A statement of objectives focuses on how your experiences have shaped your professional and academic goals. The statement of objectives should be no longer than two pages double-spaced.
For more information about the program, see the Master of Science in Informatics with a concentration in Nursing page.