Home Sweet Home.
Comfort and care. That’s what you probably think of when you think of home. When you’re an incoming freshman living in Singular, Trusler, North or South Tower that’s exactly what you’ll find. You’ll meet new friends that will last a lifetime, watch television with your floor until all hours of the night, and, of course, work on all those papers and projects for class, all within the comfort of your new home with a staff that cares about your success.
Life in the nest.
Your new home offers a variety of activities throughout the year for you to have fun, including: Dia de los Muertos, Casino Night, Chinese New Year, and events on your floor. A Reception Center is located in the main Towers lobby and provides services for you including: sending and receiving mail, handling your lockouts, and assisting with your maintenance concerns. Your new home is secured with a card-swipe access system that only allows students living in the building to enter. Parking for you is located directly outside the front doors of the main Towers lobby and immediately north of Singular and Trusler Halls.
Want to see more?Click here for photos of your future home!
- Newly renovated in 2003
- Two community bathrooms on each floor
- Ping-Pong, pool, and Foosball tables in the main Towers lobby
- Wireless internet & cable TV on every floor’s lounge
- Internet and cable hook-ups in every student room
- Laundry facilities on-site
- All four buildings connected through sky-walk and lobby
- Modest renovations completed in 2009 with more renovations to be completed by Fall 2013
- Each student has their own bed, desk, chair, and built-in closet and storage space
- Renovations completed in 2003
- Each student has own bed, desk, chair, and wardrobe
- Sink in every bedroom
Your Room Options
- Single – One bedroom for one student
- Double – One bedroom shared by two students
- Suites – Two bedrooms adjoining an unfurnished living room shared by four students
**If the student requires an adapted living space, he/she should contact the Department of Disability
Services at (620) 341-5222 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or at this mailing address: Disability Services; 1200 Commercial Street, Box 4023; Emporia, KS 66801-5087
|Pricing for you||Per semester
|Towers Single (just you)||$2417.50||$4835|
|Towers Double (you plus one)||$1914.50||$3829|
|Towers Suite (you plus three)||$2017||$4035|
|Singular/Trusler Single (just you)||$2233||$4466|
|Singular/Trusler Double (you plus one)||$1719||$3438|