Home Sweet Home.
Comfort and care. That’s what you probably think of when you think of home. When you’re an incoming freshman living in Singular, Trusler, North or South Tower that’s exactly what you’ll find. You’ll meet new friends that will last a lifetime, watch television with your floor until all hours of the night, and, of course, work on all those papers and projects for class, all within the comfort of your new home with a staff that cares about your success.
Life in the nest.
Your new home offers a variety of activities throughout the year for you to have fun, including: Dia de los Muertos, Casino Night, Chinese New Year, and events on your floor. A Reception Center is located in the main Towers lobby and provides services for you including: sending and receiving mail, handling your lockouts, and assisting with your maintenance concerns. Your new home is secured with a card-swipe access system that only allows students living in the building to enter. Parking for you is located directly outside the front doors of the main Towers lobby and immediately north of Singular and Trusler Halls.
- Sinks in every bedroom
- Two community bathrooms on each floor
- Ping-Pong, pool, and Foosball tables in the main Towers lobby
- Wireless Internet & cable TV on every floor’s lounge
- Internet and cable hook-ups in every student room
- Laundry facilities on-site
- All four buildings connected through sky-walk and lobby
- Singular and Trusler were completely renovated in 2014
- Each student has their own bed, desk, chair, and wardrobe
- Renovations completed in 2007
- Each student has own bed, desk, chair, and wardrobe
- Main lobby was completely renovated over summer 2015
Your Room Options
- Single – One bedroom for one student
- Double – One bedroom shared by two students
- Suites – Two bedrooms adjoining an unfurnished living room shared by four students
**If you require an adapted living space, you should contact the Department of Disability
Services at (620) 341-6337 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or at this mailing address: Disability Services; 1200 Commercial Street, Box 4023; Emporia, KS 66801-5087
|Pricing for 2015-2016
|Towers/Singular/Trusler ADA Single (just you)||$2,840.50||$5,681|
|Towers/Singular/Trusler Double (you plus one)||$2,249.50||$4,499|
|Towers Suite (you plus three)||$2,347.50||$4,695|
Check out room floorplans here: