Home Sweet Home.
Comfort and care. That’s what you probably think of when you think of home. As an upperclassman, transfer, or international student living in Morse that’s exactly what you will find. Morse Hall will be a comfortable place for you to live, learn, and play. We also offer for you a caring staff that wants you to succeed both in your studies and in your life. We've also recently done a lot of work in Morse including new paint, a lot of new furniture and we have more improvement projects for this summer!
Life in the nest.
Your new home offers a variety of activities throughout the year, including: Fear Fest, Spring Fling and events on your floor. A Reception Center for you is located in Central Morse and provides services for you including: sending and receiving your mail, handling your lockouts, and assisting with your maintenance concerns. Your new home is secured with a card-swipe access system that only allows students living in the building to enter. Parking for you is located immediately north of Northeast Morse Hall. Morse Hall has various room options for you to choose for yourself. Click the link below to see them all and learn more.
- Community kitchen
- Newly redone Sand volleyball court
- Pool, air hockey, and Foosball table
- Schillinger Lounge (photo on right)
- Cable TV on every floor’s lounge
- Internet and cable hook-ups in every student room
- Included laundry facilities on-site
- Personal bathroom in each room.
- Each student has own bed, desk, chair, and built-in closet and storage space
- The lounges in Northeast were renovated over the summer of 2013 with new carpet, paint, furniture, lighting and TV's
- Community bathrooms on each floor
- Each student has own bed, desk, chair, and closet
Your Room Options
- Single – One bedroom for one student
- Double – One bedroom shared by two students
- Triple – One bedroom and one bathroom shared by three students
**If the student requires an adapted living space, he/she should contact the Department of Disability
Services at (620) 341-5222 or via e-mail email@example.com, or at this mailing address: Disability Services; 1200 Commercial Street, Box 4023; Emporia, KS 66801-5087
|Pricing for 2014-2015
|Morse ADA Required Single (just you)
|Morse Double (you plus one)||$1,859||$3,718|
|Morse Quad (you plus three)||$1,980||$3,960|
|Morse Triple (you plus two)||$2,139.50||$4,279|
Check out Floors Plans of our rooms here: