Announcements and News
Research & Creativity Day - April 30, 2015
The Spring issue of the Graduate School and Research Bulletin is available and contains important information - don't miss it! Click here
Abstracts are being accepted for Research & Creativity Day
Deadline for abstract submissions is April 17. Full announcement and information for presenters
The Graduate School is again sponsoring a 3Minute Thesis contest on Research & Creativity Day. Deadline for submissions is April 15. Complete announcement and submission form
New Human Subjects Research Training - More information
IRB Workshop video and PowerPoint slide presentation from November 13, 2014 - More information
Faculty, staff, and students involved in research activities at Emporia State University should be aware of the different compliance regulations that govern research activities.
The Research and Grants Center has forms you need for research projects and grant administration.
- Application Form for Approval to Use Human Participants
- Application Form for Approval to Use Vertebrate Animals
- Disclosure Form Regarding Conflicts of Financial Interest
- Simple Time and Effort Report Form
- Activity Distribution Report Form
- Export Control Determination Form
- Export Control Certification
- Request for Time Extension, Annual Update or Modification to Research Protocol
- Invention Disclosure Form
For additional Forms click on the Resources menu at the top.
QUEST magazine highlights research activity at Emporia State University. The first two issues focused on established faculty/researchers at ESU. The most recent issue highlights activity of new faculty.
Research & Creativity Day videos
The following videos are available from Research & Creativity Day, 2014:
Three Minute Thesis: http://youtu.be/4uJ504lVfaE
Poster Session: http://youtu.be/EuLMT8AtOcU
Award Ceremony: http://youtu.be/qDSEE2bgEmc