Announcements and News
Research & Creativity Day - April 30, 2015
Plan on attending Research & Creativity Day on April 30! - Complete schedule and list of presenters
Spring 2015 Graduate School and Research Bulletin
The Spring issue of the Graduate School and Research Bulletin is available and contains important information - don't miss it! Click here
New Human Subjects Research Training - More information
IRB Workshop video and PowerPoint slide presentation from November 13, 2014 - More information
Faculty, staff, and students involved in research activities at Emporia State University should be aware of the different compliance regulations that govern research activities.
The Research and Grants Center has forms you need for research projects and grant administration.
- Application Form for Approval to Use Human Participants
- Application Form for Approval to Use Vertebrate Animals
- Disclosure Form Regarding Conflicts of Financial Interest
- Simple Time and Effort Report Form
- Activity Distribution Report Form
- Export Control Determination Form
- Export Control Certification
- Request for Time Extension, Annual Update or Modification to Research Protocol
- Invention Disclosure Form
For additional Forms click on the Resources menu at the top.
QUEST magazine highlights research activity at Emporia State University. The first two issues focused on established faculty/researchers at ESU. The most recent issue highlights activity of new faculty.
Research & Creativity Day videos
The following videos are available from Research & Creativity Day, 2014:
Three Minute Thesis: http://youtu.be/4uJ504lVfaE
Poster Session: http://youtu.be/EuLMT8AtOcU
Award Ceremony: http://youtu.be/qDSEE2bgEmc