Financial Assistance for Scholarly Exhibition and Page Charges
The Research and Grants Center will offer assistance for scholarly exhibition and page charges for faculty whose scholarly and creative achievements require this type of funding. Requests for assistance should be submitted on the appropriate application form (click here) at least 30 days prior to any journal or exhibition deadlines. Questions regarding this program should be directed to Pam Fillmore, ext. 5351.
- Partial support is provided for ESU faculty for purposes of exhibiting creative works, performances, and for publication of scholarly work requiring page charges.
- One-third of total costs can be awarded, up to a maximum of $500 per fiscal year.
- The award must be matched by the school, college, or department.
- Only original research, compositions, arrangements, productions or pieces qualify for this assistance. Repeat exhibitions, performances, or publications will not be considered.
- The request for assistance is due at least 30 days prior to any journal or exhibition deadlines.
Click here to download the application form. Once you have completed the form, you need to print it out, obtain the necessary signatures, and send it to the Research and Grants Center, Box 4003, with proper documentation that the activity has been accepted for publication, performance, or exhibition. If you have any questions, please contact Pam Fillmore at extension 5351 or by email at email@example.com.