No out-of-state travel assistance will be provided for FY 2014 - please contact us if you have any questions.
Financial Assistance for Out-of-State Travel to Professional Meetings
The Office of Graduate Studies and Research will continue to offer travel assistance for faculty presenting papers at out-of-state professional meetings or for other eligible activities (see #1 below). Requests for assistance should be submitted on the appropriate application form (Click here) at least 30 days before the trip begins. Requests should be sent to the Research and Grants Center, Box 4003. Questions regarding this program should be directed to Pam Fillmore, ext. 5351.
- Partial travel support is provided for ESU faculty to present papers on research or scholarly activities at out-of-state meetings. Eligible activities may also include poster presentations, performances, chairing panel discussions, or invitations to present creative work.
- A maximum of $300 for domestic travel or $600 for international travel, per fiscal year.
- Partial support must also be provided by the school, college, or department, but such support does not have to be an exact match.
- Faculty may receive partial support for more than one trip, up to the maximum of $300 for domestic travel or $600 for international travel per fiscal year.
- Applications should be submitted at least 30 days before the trip begins.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam Fillmore at extension 5351 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org