Announcements and News
Mark your calendars for
RESEARCH AND CREATIVITY DAY 2017 - April 27, 2017
2016-2017 Events and Deadlines
- February 10 - Deadline for Faculty Research Assistance applications for Spring - Criteria and application form
- February 15 - Kansas Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol - More information
- February 28 - Capitol Graduate Research Summit - More information
- March 6 - Deadline for Graduate Student Research Grants - Critiera and application form
- April 27 - Research & Creativity Day - watch for more information
Faculty, staff, and students involved in research activities at Emporia State University should be aware of the different compliance regulations that govern research activities and grant administration.
The Research and Grants Center has forms you need for research projects and grant administration.
- Application Form for Approval to Use Human Participants
- Application Form for Approval to Use Vertebrate Animals
- Disclosure Form Regarding Conflicts of Financial Interest
- Simple Time and Effort Report Form
- Activity Distribution Report Form
- Export Control Determination Form
- Export Control Certification
- Request for Time Extension, Annual Update or Modification to Research Protocol
- Invention Disclosure Form
For additional Forms click on the Resources menu at the top.
The Research and Grants Center provides support and policy information related to Research Protections. The following policies can be found by clicking the links below.
QUEST magazine highlights research activity at Emporia State University. This issue highlights faculty who have received national and international awards, held national and international professional offices, been selected as Fulbright scholars, or have received the prestigious Roe R. Cross Award. Enjoy!
Visit this link to view the pictures from Research & Creativity Day 2016 - https://www.flickr.com/photos/emporiastateuniversity/albums/72157667740039035