KIRSA State Workshop
Join your Kansas colleagues for the 2014 KIRSA Workshop. At the Workshop attendees will experience student development opportunities, exciting new ideas for campus communities, opportunities to connect with peers, and educational sessions to further knowledge on emerging trends in the field of collegiate recreation.
- Students = Free
- Professional Members = $10
Wednesday, Nov 19, 2014 – ESU Memorial Student Union 9 am – Arrive at Webb Hall in the Memorial Student Union – Networking mixer with the "Official" welcoming keynote session at 9:30 am
- 10:00 -10:50 am – Session options TBA (Blue Key, Greek, & Roe Cross Rooms)
- 11:00 am -11:50 pm – Session options TBA (Blue Key, Greek, & Roe Cross Rooms)
- 12:00 -12:45 pm – Lunch in Webb Hall (Sponsored by CYBEX) and live performance by Zoiks
- 12:50 -1:30 pm – Session options TBA (Blue Key, Greek, & Roe Cross Rooms)
- 1:40 – 2:20 pm – Student Roundtables (agenda topics/activities TBD in advance of arrival)
* These roundtables are set up so that Students will have an opportunity to discuss current trends and issues faced in the field of campus recreation.
IM/Sport Club roundtable
Future of Campus Recreation Roundtable
- 2:30-3:20 pm – Professional Staff Panel Q&A for Students
- 3:30-4:45 pm – Options
Tour of Recreational & Athletic facilities
- 5:00 p.m. – Optional Happy Hour (TBA)
FOR OUR STATE, FOR OUR STUDENTS!