Online Registration is required for all sports leagues and tournaments. Once the deadline has passed there will be no more entries accepted. Intramurals sports will be using imleagues for online registration for all Leagues, Tournaments, and Special Events.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
If you had a previous athleague account please follow these instructions to login. This will only work if you had an athleague account last school year.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com
2. Click login in the upper right hand corner
3. Sign in with your student email account
4. Your password will be your last name in all lower case letters
Please follow the directions below to register if you are new to imleagues your team or join a team.
To create an IMLeagues account:
2. Enter your information, use your School email and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “Emporia State University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
c. Join as a Free Agent