PERSONAL TRAINERS WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Personal Fitness Assessments
- Define Health Risk Factors
- Develop Personalized Workouts
- Individual Support and Growth
Defining Health Risk Factors
- Physical Fitness Assessments
- Body Composition Assessment
- Blood Pressure Screening, Management & Education
Develop Personalized Workouts
- Strength Training
- Flexibility Training
- Cardiovascular Training
- Resistance Training
Individual Support and Growth
Personal Trainers are accessible to assist persons who seek Individual Specialized Instruction
- Nutritional Tips
- Weight Reduction & Management Programs
- Exercise Seminars
- Exercise Training Tips & Counseling
- Stress Management Programs
Clients can register for 12 free sessions in an academic school year (Fall & Spring). Clients can register for 6 or 12 sessions during a registration period. There are two registration dates in the Fall and Spring semesters. Each session is one hour and includes a warm-up, workout, and cool-down.
12 Sessions - 2 sessions per week, completed in 6 weeks
- More time with a trainer
- Focus on reaching multiple fitness goals
- Can only register once an academic year
In order to participate in the training program you will need to fill out a request form at the Student Recreation Center during our registration periods. There is limited space available, so it is first come first serve.
- 1st Fall Registration opens August 22nd. Training begins August 29th.
- 2nd Fall Registration opens September 26th. Training begins October 10th.
- 1st Spring Registration opens January 18th. Training begins January 30.
- 2nd Spring Registration opens March 6th. Training begins March 13st.