Presidential Search Committee
- Deryl Wynn, Search Committee Chair, Attorney, McAnany, Van Cleave & Phillips P.A. Past Member, Kansas Board of Regents.
ESU faculty, staff and administration
- Dr. Phil Bennett, Dean and Professor, The Teachers College.
- Dr. Steve Catt, Chair and Professor, Department of Communication & Theatre.
- Diana Kuhlmann, Associate Vice President for Fiscal Affairs and Budget Director.
- Dr. Joella Mehrhof, Professor, Department of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation, Immediate Past President, Faculty Senate.
- Dr. Barbara Railsback, Associate Professor, Business Administration and Education.
- Karla Rodgers, Senior Administrative Assistant, ESU Student Wellness, Co-Chair, Classified Assembly.
- Dr. Andrew Smith, Assistant Professor, School of Library and Information Management, Coordinator of the School Library Media Program.
- Jonathan Rivers, Associate Communication Officer, Kansas Health Foundation, Immediate Past President, Associated Student Government.
- Ashley Vogts, President, Associated Student Government.
ESU alumni and Foundation
- Dale Cushinberry, Retired Educator, Past Trustee, ESU Foundation Board.
- Russ Everhart, Vice President, Zave Networks, Past President, ESU Alumni Board.
- Lana Oleen, Former State Senator, Trustee, ESU Foundation Board.
- Randy Steinert, Senior Vice President and Director of Internal Audit, Emprise Financial Corp, Trustee, ESU Foundation Board.
- Jim Kessler, President, Modern Air Conditioning, Commissioner, City of Emporia.
- Jeanine McKenna, President and CEO, Emporia Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Dr. Gilan Cockrell, Optometrist, Flinthills Eyecare Associates.