Future scientists and engineers, please join us for the third Emporia Area Regional Science and Engineering Fair to be held on the Emporia State University campus on February 22, 2014! Future fairs will be held on February 28, 2015 and February 27, 2016.
- Students in grades 4-12 can participate either individually or as a team with no more than 3 members per team.
- The Emporia Area Regional Science and Engineering Fair will feature two divisions:
- Grades 9-12 in Division I
- Grades 4-8 in Division II
- Entries must follow the guidelines specified for the Emporia Area Regional Science and Engineering Fair which consider International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) guidelines as well as local physical limitations.
The entry categories are:
|Biochemistry, Medicine & Health||Botany||Chemistry|
|Consumer Science||Earth & Space Science||Engineering & Inventions|
|Environmental Science||Mathematics & Computer Science||Physics & Physical Science|
|Social Science & Behavioral Science||Zoology|
- Entry forms must be received for review no later than February 8, 2014. These can be submitted online.
- Approved entries will be notified as soon as possible after submission.
- Entry fees ($10 per project) are due on the date of the fair prior to project setup. If paying by check, make the check out to Emporia State University.
- Lunch will not be provided.
Director: Ken Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Physical Sciences, Emporia Area Regional Science and Engineering Fair, Emporia State University, 1200 Commercial Street, Box 4037, Emporia, KS 66801 or 620-341-5330 (phone) or 620-341-5515 (fax)
Student Director: Christopher Krause
Volunteer Administrative Assistant: Deborah Thompson