We have schedualed showings every Thursday and Second Saturday. They are open to the public and are free admission. Check them out HERE. For placing reservations for these shows, call 620-341-5636.
We also offer the option to schedual special group showings. You can plan a class (k-12) showing, other university or community group showings, birthdays, and other special events. To view our collection of full dome videos, go HERE. We also offer a live showing of the night sky over Emporia (or other locations).
To request, have ready your preffered show, date, and time before emailing email@example.com or calling 620-341-5636.
- Elevators are available to get into the planetarium. There is room for wheel chair access seating.
- Our best times for groups are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10am - 4pm
- Evening and weekend shows are possible upon reques.
- Suggested Donation per Group Show: $15 per show*
- Capacity: Minimum of 8 and Maximum of 38 participants. Seating is limited and it is best to call ahead for a reservation if attending our pre-scheduled shows.
Additional information can be obtained by contacting:
Science and Math Education Center
Emporia State University
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-341-5636
* Donations go toward new video programming. Special event showings can be arranged, but the suggested donation will vary depending on the nature of the request.