Schedule a Show
Our public shows are advertised and are every Thursday and Second Saturday. For more information, visit our Events. Call 620-341-5636 to secure a place!
Scheduling other show times is available to groups of 8-38 participants by appointment.
- K-12 show times are best Tuesday and Thursday, between 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Other university and community group showings are preferred after 3 pm most days.
- Weekends are upon request.
- A brief presentation of the Night Sky over Emporia (or other specified locations) the choice is yours among our 20 video selections.
- We offer one video showing in Spanish - Fito en Gato el Espacio!
We suggest a $20 donation per group. Please make checks payable to ESU Peterson Planetarium. If you would like an invoiced/receipt, please indicate that below in the Special Requests box. If you have any questions, please call the Science and Math Education Center at 620-341-5636.