Instructions for viewing Your Pay Advice via the Emporia State University web site
View your payroll check information on the internet regardless of whether you get a check, or you have direct deposit. New pay check information will become available for viewing on Thursday, the day before each pay date. The State of Kansas has stopped printing and mailing direct deposit advices as of 12/17/04. The only way you will have access to view your direct deposit pay advice will be on the internet.
If you have problems with your logon, please call the helpdesk @ 341-5555.
VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER--
BE SURE to logoff and close your browser when finished to ensure your pay information will not be viewed by others .
Instructions for Faculty and Staff--
1. Go to the Emporia State University Web site on the internet at (link to site):
2. Under "Work Life" Folder tab--
3. In the Banner-Self Service Box (upper right corner of webpage) click on "Banner-Self Service tab"
4. Click on: "Employee"
5. Click on: "ESU Pay Checks"
6. Click on the pay check date (example: 2004-04-24) you wish to view.
After viewing your pay check data, at the top of the screen, you may:
click on "View a Different Payment" or click on "Logoff".