Instructions for viewing your paycheck stub through BuzzIn
View your payroll check information on the internet regardless of whether you get a check, or you have direct deposit. New pay check information will become available for viewing on Thursday, the day before each pay date. The only way you will have access to view your direct deposit pay advice will be on the internet.
If you have problems with your logon, please call the helpdesk @ 341-5555.
1. Go to the Emporia State University Web site on the internet at (emporia.edu):
2. Under "Work Life" Folder tab--
3. In the Banner-Self Service Box (upper right corner of webpage) click on "Banner-Self Service" tab
4. Click on: "Employee"
5. Click on: "ESU Pay Checks"
6. Click on the pay stub date (example: Jan 15, 2016) you wish to view.
After viewing your pay check data, at the top of the screen, you may:
click on "View a Different Payment" or click on "Logoff".