- Direct deposit is mandated for all university employees. Fill out the Direct Deposit form and attach a voided check and deliver to ESU's Payroll Office, Plumb Hall room 209.
- Direct deposit will be ongoing unless you sign an authorization to stop it in the payroll office.
- Do NOT close your bank account until you visit with the Payroll Office.
- All employees are eligible to deposit their paycheck into more than one account (checking and savings), and/or select a second bank to deposit part of your check.
- Another option available is the State of Kansas Paycard Program. For more information regarding this program go to the following link: http://da.state.ks.us/ar/payroll/paycard.htm.
- Stop by the Payroll office to visit about different alternatives for direct deposit.