Emporia State University Study Abroad Application Packet
- Study Abroad Application Packet. All students must fill out the Emporia State University Study Abroad Application Packet
- Health Consultation Form. Required for all students studying abroad with ESU
- Application for ESU Travel Grant.
If you are planning on studying abroad in a non-ESU program, you will need to fill out an additional application packet with your chosen *program provider:
- National Student Exchange (NSE)
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP)
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
*Deadlines for the program providers may be earlier than the ESU deadlines. Please check their websites for the most updated information.
For students returning from a study abroad experience
Post-Approval Form (for transferring credits from a foreign university)