Back to Study Abroad
For ESU Faculty
- Faculty-led Handbook: This guide offers planning strategies and highlights for faculty-led programs
- Approval Form for Faculty-led Programs: The packet contains all the forms required for requesting approval for and conducting a faculty-led program through Emporia State University.
- Fee Assessment Sheet: This document creates the budget, enrollment, and payment schedule for students participating in a faculty-led study abroad program.
- Adjustment Worksheet: This document is used to make changes in budget, enrollment, and payment students will make for a study abroad program.
Please advise students:
Students must first apply and receive approval for a study abroad program before submitting paperwork for ESU travel grants. Travel grant applications without study abroad program application will not be considered.
Internationalization Grant for Faculty
- Getting a U.S. Passport: This page contains useful information for advising students/faculty about getting and renewing their passports.
- Visas for studying abroad: This page contains country-specific information about visa requirements (Entry/Exit Requirements for U.S. citizens).
Health and Security
Tips for Traveling Abroad
Blog for International Travel
- Goabroad.net: Social media platform for blogging about international experience. Requires creating an account.
- Facultyled.com: Blog and advertising site for faculty-led programs.