- Faculty-led Handbook. This guide offers planning strategies and highlights for faculty-led programs
- Approval Form for Faculty-led Programs. The packet contains all the forms required for requesting approval for and conducting a faculty-led program through Emporia State University.
- Fee Assessment Sheet. This document creates the budget, enrollment, and payment schedule for students participating in a faculty-led study abroad program.
- Adjustment Worksheet. This document is used to make changes in budget, enrollment, and payment students will make for a study abroad program.
Please advise students:
Students must first apply and receive approval for a study abroad program before submitting paperwork for ESU travel grants. Travel grant applications without study abroad program application will not be considered.
Internationalization Grant for Faculty
- Guidlines for Internationalization Grants for Faculty
- Application Form for Internationalization Grants for Faculty
- Getting a U.S. Passport. The page contains useful information for advising students about getting and renewing a their passports.
- Visas for studying abroad. The following page contains information about visas requirements for U.S. citizens.
Health and Security
- Travel Warnings. Emporia State University does allow study abroad activities in countries with a traveling warning issued by the U.S. Department of State.
- Center for Disease Control. The page offers information about precautionary measures necessary to prevent illness and injury during international travel.
- Overseas Security Advisory Council. Global security news and reports.
- List of U.S. Embassies and Consular Offices Abroad. List of U.S. Embassies, Consulates, and Diplomatic Missions.
Tips for Traveling Abroad
- Tips for safe travel abroad. U.S. Department of State general tips for traveling abroad.
- Country-specific information of your destination.Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, and foreign relations.
Blog for International Travel
- Goabroad.net. Social media platform for blogging about international experience. Requires creating an account.
- Faculty.led. Blog and advertising site for faculty-led programs.