ESU International Summer Program
The James F. Dorine D. Harter Office of International Education offers an International Summer Program featuring combined English language instruction as well as the introduction to American culture. Basic program components include:
- Orientation/enrollment/registration and cultural/linguistic activities
- Eight weeks of English as a second language instruction and study skills instruction offered by Intensive English Program (http://www.emporia.edu/oie/iep/)
- ESU program assistants to coordinate the orientation/enrollment/registration, cultural/language activities, study sessions, and other special events/activities
- Access to campus facilities such as the library, computer labs, student union, and the student recreation center
- Daily tutorial sessions
- Housing for all students if needed
- Food services for all students if needed
- Optional activities, excursions and programs for students at students’ own expense
Please call (620) 341-5374 or email email@example.com for more information.
| Yukii Hoshino
Hi everyone! I am Yukii. I am a Graduate Assistant for International Summer Program Operation at the Office of International Education. This is my second year working for the program.
I have received my Bachelor’s degree in Communication in Fall 2013. I am currently working on my Master’s degree in Instructional Design & Technology.
My primary task is to oversee the program from the office, and I team up with two Program Assistants (PAs) to make sure everyone’s needs are met. I am going to be taking care of planning and logistics, but I will also join you in some activities and trips.
I am excited to have you all this summer! See you soon!
More Biographies Coming Soon!