|Program Assistants||Activities (2014)||IEP Course Schedule (2014)||Conversation Partners/ Friendship Families|
|2014 Program Photos||University Dining Services||Residential Life|
The James F. Dorine D. Harter Office of International Education offers an International Summer Program featuring combined English language instruction as well as the introduction to American culture. Basic program components include:
- Orientation/enrollment/registration and cultural/linguistic activities
- Eight weeks of English as a second language instruction and study skills instruction offered by Intensive English Program (http://www.emporia.edu/oie/iep/)
- ESU program assistants to coordinate the orientation/enrollment/registration, cultural/language activities, study sessions, and other special events/activities
- Access to campus facilities such as the library, computer labs, student union, and the student recreation center
- Daily tutorial sessions
- Housing for all students if needed
- Food services for all students if needed
- Optional activities, excursions and programs for students at students’ own expense
Please call (620) 341-5374 or email email@example.com for more information.
| Yukii Hoshino
Hi everyone! I am Yukii. I am a Graduate Assistant for International Summer Program Operation at the Office of International Education. This is my second year working for the program.
I am excited to have you all this summer! See you soon!