|Program Assistants||Activities||Weekday Schedule||Academic Course Schedule
|Conversation Partners/ Friendship Families
||2015 Program Photos||Go to
University Dining Services
The James F. Dorine D. Harter Office of International Education offers an International Summer Program featuring combined English language instruction as well as the introduction to American culture. Basic program components include:
- Orientation/enrollment/registration and cultural/linguistic activities
- Eight weeks of English as a second language instruction and study skills instruction offered by Intensive English Program (http://www.emporia.edu/oie/iep/)
- ESU program assistants to coordinate the orientation/enrollment/registration, cultural/language activities, study sessions, and other special events/activities
- Access to campus facilities such as the library, computer labs, student union, and the student recreation center
- Daily tutorial sessions
- Housing for all students if needed
- Food services for all students if needed
- Optional activities, excursions and programs for students at students’ own expense
Application process for International Summer Program is different from the regular students.
Please call (620) 341-5374 or email email@example.com for more information.
Program Assistant Job Description HERE
Hello everyone! My name is Chie. I am a senior Psychology major in my third year at Emporia State University.
I work at the Office of International Education as International Summer Program Operation. I will be organizing this program and helping you have a good time here with Program Assistants.
I am very excited to see you all!