Collage Pic


Request More Information
Admission to ESU
Arrival Information
Applying for a U.S. Visa
Scholarship Resources
Frequently Asked Questions


“EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of

 hundreds of advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist

 local students find the appropriate college or university in the United



The Office of International Education is located in the Memorial Union, Lower Level.