New SkyPrint service available for Fall 2013August 2, 2013
Information Technology (IT) is excited to announce the availability of SkyPrint, an easy-to-use printing solution for students, employees, and campus visitors that will be available in multiple convenient locations across campus!
To help reduce waste, promote GREENER printing practices, AND increase the convenience and functionality of student printing at Emporia State, we are proud to introduce SkyPrint! Here are a few of the highlights about this great new service:
- You can now print from your own devices! Whether you are on or off campus, you can easily upload your documents to SkyPrint from your personal device, go to one of the conveniently located SkyPrint release stations on campus, and print your job!
- For the initial Fall 2013 release of SkyPrint, there will be SIX (6) SkyPrint Release Station kiosks across campus. We plan to expand this service to additional locations based on student feedback throughout the Fall 2013/Spring 2014 school year.
- The first TWO (2) SkyPrint Release Station kiosks will be installed in William Allen White Library on August 5, 2013! The remaining SkyPrint stations will be installed in Twin Towers, the Memorial Union, the Richel Learning Space in Cremer Hall, and the Nursing Library in Cora Miller Hall within the first few weeks of the Fall 2013 semester.
- Each enrolled student will automatically start with 100 FREE pages (or up to 200 if you duplex!) in their SkyPrint account at the beginning of the Fall 2013 semester. SkyPrint costs $0.08 per sheet of paper. Please note that this is per sheet of paper and not per page. That means you can get more bang for your buck if you duplex (print front-and-back) your print jobs!
- Need to print more? That's OK! You can easily add funds to your SkyPrint account using either the online payment transfer method (when logged into the SkyPrint system) or by purchasing a “SkyPrint Credits” redemption code.
For more information about this great new service, please visit HTTP://SKY.EMPORIA.EDU or contact the IT Help Desk. IT Help Desk contact information, including operating hours, locations, and helpful FAQs can be found on the web at http://www.emporia.edu/IT.