- To register for this dynamic workshop simply return the registration form no later than Monday, October 1. Since enrollment is limited please fax (620-341-5601) or email (email@example.com) the registration form to reserve places for your singers.
- Each director and enrolled singer will receive a complimentary copies of the octavos.
- Since this is a workshop, all music will be learned on site in order to (a) focus on process, (b) reinforce reading and musicianship skills, (c) integrate phrasing and other musical details into the learning process, and (d) enhance student leadership skills in the rehearsal setting.
- Directors are encouraged to familiarize the singers with the tonal and rhythm patterns in each octavo.
- The registration fee is $90 per school. Checks should be made payable to ESU A Cappella Choir.
- A complimentary lunch will be provided for directors in the Memorial Union Skyline Room. RSVP on the registration form.
- Students will need to pay for their lunches and may choose from on-campus or off-campus restaurants. A list of restaurants is available upon request.