EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY
Annual Choral and Chamber Ensemble Festival
Thursday, March 12, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- This dynamic festival is designed for:
- high school choral chamber choirs, madrigal and jazz ensembles;
- middle school and junior high school choirs and small ensembles;
- Thirty-minute time slots for each ensemble;
- All ensembles are encouraged to listen to at least three other ensembles;
- Verbal critique and practical suggestions for improvement offered;
- No ratings given;
- Cost for each ensemble is $75. Make checks payable to ESU A Cappella Choir.
- A complimentary lunch will be provided for directors in the Memorial Union Skyline Room. RSVP on the registration form.
- Students will need to pay for their lunches and may choose from on-campus or off-campus eating venues. A list of restaurants is available upon request.
- Voice Coaching: Complimentary 20 minute coaching session available to HS Junior and Senior soloists participating in the ESU Festival. (Limited Space Available)
CALL OR E-MAIL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR TIME
620-341-5436 or email@example.com