Online Resources for Outreach
- Student Application Form for ESULA
- Library Lobby Use Policy
- Cable Television Use Policy
- Library Lobby Reservation Form
Library Lines Newsletter
The Libraries and Archives offer a variety of services and resources to Emporia State University students, faculty, and staff, as well as to the Emporia and surrounding communities.
- Empowered Students for University Libraries and Archives (ESULA) is a recognized student organization. The purpose of ESULA is to raise awareness of and serve as an advocate for University Libraries and Archives services and collections, and to serve as an on-campus peer resource/mentor for University Libraries and Archives.
- The William Allen White Library lobby can be reserved for scheduled activities during library hours. Requestors must represent an officially approved and sponsored University organization, such as faculty or student organizations, University departments, or University classes. If the request is from a non-University group, the group must have a demonstrated relationship or connection to the University.
- A television equipped with cable is available in the White Library lobby to support access to news, information, education, and community events and activities. The television may be used for events related to scheduled activities. Please indicate on the "Library Lobby Reservation Form" if you would like to use the television.
For more information and suggestions about these activities, please contact Cynthia Akers, Associate Professor and Head of Outreach Services, at email@example.com or at 620-341-5480.