Clearing Temporary Internet Files and Cookies
Clearing your temporary internet files and cookies can sometimes help when having trouble accessing databases.
Internet Explorer 7
From the file menu click on, Tools, and then, Internet Options.
- Find the heading, Browsing History, and click the Delete button.
- The Delete Browsing History box will open, click the, Delete, button for Temporary Internet Files.
- You will need to click, Yes, to verify that you want to delete your temporary internet files.
- Repeat the steps 2 and 3 for deleting Cookies.
- Click, Close, and, OK, to return to the browser.
- Close the browser and re-open to try accessing the database again.
Mozilla Firefox 2.0
From the file menu click on, Tools, then Clear Private Data.
- The Clear Private Data box will appear.
- Place a check mark in the boxes for Cache and Cookies.
- Click on, Clear Private Date Now.
- Close the browser and re-open to try accessing database again.
If this does not solve your problem please contact the library reference desk to report the problem and receive assistance. You can reach the reference desk at 620-341-5207 or toll-free at 1-877-613-7323(READ). You may also email the reference desk at email@example.com , email will be answered within 24 hours.