Seminar Room Policy
The William Allen White Library's Seminar Room is located on the 2 nd floor of WAW Library, Room 222. The primary purpose of the room is to function as a space for non-commercial, educational purposes that support the mission of Emporia State University.
The Seminar Room is equipped with a teacher's workstation, a Promethean board for projection and interactive presentations, a VCR/DVD player, and movable tables and chairs for various seating arrangements. Wireless access to the ESU computer network is also available in the room. The seating capacity of the room is 22.
Following priorities in order are:
• Library instruction sessions taught by ESU Libraries and Archives faculty and staff
• Meetings scheduled by ESU Libraries and Archives faculty and staff
• Classes and workshops taught by ESU faculty or staff
• Meetings scheduled and supervised by ESU faculty or staff
• Meetings scheduled and supervised by ESU Recognized Student Organizations
The teacher's workstation in the Seminar Room is equipped with Internet access, Microsoft Office 2010, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. If additional software for special sessions needs to be installed, at least one week's notice is required. The Head of Systems and Technical Services will keep a record of these installations, setup changes, and software removals on the workstations.
Approved March 1, 2011 by ESU Libraries and Archives Administrative Team