Library Printing Policy
This policy is effective as of June 1, 2009.
1. The ULA currently provides limited free printing to ESU students, faculty and staff.
2. Print jobs sent from the network public access computers on the 2nd floor or from the library's wireless laptop computers go to the printers at the Reference/Information Desk, 2nd floor.
3. Print jobs exceeding 25 pages will be charged 10 cents per sheet of paper . A printing charge statement will be completed and payment is made at the Circulation Desk. Charges may also be added to the patron's library account
4. Personal paper may not be substituted for the cost of print jobs at the Reference Desk.
5. Print jobs must be picked up by the patron whose name appears on the owner line. If necessary, identification will be asked to verify whose print job it is. Due to privacy issues, we cannot release print jobs to any person other than the person whose name is designated in the print queue.
6. Computers automatically default to duplex printing to conserve paper and toner. For non duplex printing the patron needs to change the printer option. Patrons should inform the reference desk staff when they are aware of print jobs which could be cancelled.
7. Kansas Residents and guests are charged 10 cents per sheet of paper. A printing charge statement will be issued with the print job and payment is made at the Circulation Desk.
8. The deadline for picking up print jobs from the Reference/Information Desk is 15 minutes before the library closes. At that point, all remaining print jobs will be purged from the queue.