User Accounts & Passwords
All students and employees are assigned a user account (and password) when they become a part of the Emporia State University family.
- Student accounts are created automatically once student is admitted to ESU.
- Employee (faculty and staff) accounts are created once all paperwork has been completed by the hiring department and submitted to Human Resources.
- Retired Employees must request access for a Google account upon retiring.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding ESU user accounts (and passwords).
- What is my username?
- What is my password?
- When is my account created and how will I know?
- What do I have access to when my account is created?
- My name changed. How do I change my username?
- How do I reset my password?
- I've been admitted to the ESU but don't know my username (or password). How do I get it?
- I'm a new employee and have started working but don't know my username (or password). How do I get it?
- I'm a retiring employee. How do I request a Google account?
- I am a student who is graduating. When will my accounts continue to work?
- I'm an employee who is leaving the university. Do I get to keep my account?
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact the IT Help Desk!