You can report IT related problems to our IT Help Desk in a number of ways:
Give us a call!
Our IT Help Desk has a dedicated team of IT professionals that will help you resolve your issue or, if they are unable to resolve your issue for you, they will help figure out who can.
- Campus: 5555
- Local: 341-5555
- Toll Free: 877-341-5555
If you email the IT Help Desk a "ticket" is automatically generated in our Incident Management System, that way nothing falls through the cracks.
- Email us at email@example.com
Stop in and see us!
We have two location:
- Butcher Education Center
- Our main IT Help Desk, which is open during normal weekday business hours, is located in the lower level of the Butcher Education Center (just west, across the parking lot, from Welch stadium).
- William Allen White Library
- We have another IT Help Desk, which is open nights and weekends, located in the Reference area of William Allen White Library.
Submit a Ticket Online!
Students, faculty, and staff can log into our Web Helpdesk software via the web to submit tickets as well as check the status of any pending tickets that they have previously submitted.
- Log into Web Helpdesk
- (You will need to use your ESU email address and password)