The Information Technology departments strives to find greater integration and coordination for technology at Emporia State, including long-term cost savings and increased alignment with unversity goals and objectives. Below are a list of key, on-going projects, to attain those goals.
- Campus-Wide Wireless Expansion Initiative
- Guest Wireless Inititative
- Learning Management System (LMS) Review
- Lecture Capture
- Student Email Initiative (GroupWise to Gmail)
- Employee Email Migration (GroupWise to Exchange)
- SkyLab (Virtual Lab Environment)
- Endpoint Deployment Management
- Password Self-Service
- ESU Mobile "App"
- ESU SharePoint
- ARRA Funded Campus Re-Wiring Project