IT Involvement & Partnerships
University engagement is crucial to the success of information technology strategy at Emporia State University. IT strives to maintain a strong relationship with all stakeholders of the university. We encourage both individual and collective input to implement technology that will ensure Emporia State's success, and to continually improve services delivered.
There are several formal, and informal, groups that advice and inform both the CIO and the Information Technology department on projects, policies, and strategic vision.
CIO Advisory Committees
Campus IT Advisory Committee & Groups
- Blackboard Advisory Committee
- Lab & Server Managers Committee
- iPad & Mobile Device Group
External Committees & Advisory Boards
- Regents Information Technology Council (RITC)
- Regents Information Security Council (RISC)
- Regents Project Management Committee (RPM)
- Information Technology Service Advisory Committee (ITSA)