ESU's Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies is an accredited alternative to conventional degree programs, providing you a quality multi-disciplinary program of study that fulfills traditional university requirements. Designed to meet the student's individual goal for a college degree, the BID is designed to provide an alternative to conventional degree programs and majors. It provides the mature student an opportunity to design a program of study along the lines of his/ her individual interests without necessarily preparing for employment or admission to a graduate or professional school.Request More Information
What can you do with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies?
- University Student Services
- Corporate Communications
- Prepare for Graduate Programs in your area of study
- Business Manager
- Computer Program Analyst
Requirements and Courses
- Requires 124 total credit hours
- Completion of the General Education Program
- At least 60 credit hours from a 4-year college or university
- 45 credit hours in courses numbered 300 or above.
- Meeting the ESU residency requirement