HPER Alumni Hall of Honor
Hall of Honor Criteria
The Hall of Honor recognizes graduates from the Department of HPER who have achieved prominence in their chosen field or who have made significant contributions to ESU in the form of service to the Department of HPER.
- The Honoree must be a graduate of the Department of HPER.
- The Honoree must have at least ten years of professional experience past graduation.
- The Honoree must show a strong commitment to his/her professional growth.
- The Honoree must be a respected member of the profession and have contributed significant service to the chosen field.
- Nominations are solicited and the Faculty Review Committee reviews and brings names forward to the entire faculty.
Alumni Hall of Honor Inductees
The Hall of Honor was started in 2003. In the initial year, 15 Honorees were inducted into the Alumni Hall of Honor. Since 2004 only 5 Honorees each year have been inducted. Starting in 2012, an honorary inductee has been allowed as a non-ESU alumni.