Emporia State University
Thesis/Dissertation Support Award Application
For Academic Year 2014-2015
Deadlines: October 17, 2014 (Fall)
February 13, 2015 (Spring)
Graduate students completing the thesis/dissertation option for a graduate degree program are eligible to compete for five awards of $500 each semester. The awards must be used as financial support for creative activities or research necessary for the completion of a thesis/dissertation. Funds cannot be used to cover the cost of typing or binding the thesis. Incomplete proposals will not be considered for the award. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure proposals are complete.
Applicants must submit the following materials:
- Signed Committee Declaration Form
- Thesis/dissertation abstract
- Approved IRB (Human Subjects' Approval) or Ethical Treatment of Animasl form (if applicable)
- List of estimated expenses
- Letter of support from thesis/dissertation committee chair
Please complete the information below and attach the required materials.