Emporia State University
Thesis/Dissertation Support Award Application
For Academic Year 2016-2017
Deadlines: October 14, 2016 (Fall)
Graduate students completing the thesis/dissertation option for a graduate degree program are eligible to compete for five awards of $500 each. Recipient can receive award only once. The awards must be used as financial support for creative activities or research necessary for the completion of a thesis/dissertation. Funds cannot be used to cover the cost of typing or binding the thesis. Thesis/Dissertation Support Award will not fund incentives or gifts for participants in the thesis or dissertation. Incomplete proposals will not be considered for the award. It is the student’s responsibility to make sure proposals are complete.
Applicants must submit the following materials:
- Signed Committee Declaration Form
- Thesis/dissertation abstract
- Approved IRB (Human Subjects' Approval) or Ethical Treatment of Animasl form (if applicable)
- List of estimated expenses
- Letter of support from thesis/dissertation committee chair
Please complete the information below and attach the required materials.